The whale was three meters in length and over 300 kilograms in weight
This is the biggest whale carcass that locals have ever seen washing ashore
After a decade of harassment by Sea Shepherd, Japan was forced to abandon its 2014-15 Southern Ocean hunt after the International Court of Justice said the annual expedition was a commercial activity masquerading as research
A company that manages a tourism site in the Mekong Delta has successfully reconstructed a 10-metric-ton skeleton of a whale, which is believed to have weighed a whopping 100 metric tons
The conservative leader told Japan's chief whaling negotiator that he would respect the judgement issued this week by the International Court of Justice.
The sea creatures at the Hakkeijima Sea Paradise aquarium in Yokohama will be showing off their skills with specially adapted paintbrushes that they can hold in their mouths
The Ho Chi Minh City’s People’s Committee recently proposed that the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism recognize the Can Gio Whale greeting festival as a national, intangible cultural heritage.
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Shoppers crowd malls as sales begin in Ho Chi Minh City
- Suspect nabbed for drugging, robbing gay men in Ho Chi Minh City
- Soc Trang, Ca Mau become new COVID-19 hotbeds in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta