He suspected that his wife was having an affair and had given birth to a child with another man
A health examination showed that the victim suffers permanent injury due to external factors
The man claims a phone call his wife received from another mean threw him into a jealous rage that ended in his brutal and deadly attack
The man has been summoned by police officers, while his wife has been hospitalized to treat her wounds
The attacker is currently in police custody
The victim was found tied up and wounded on the street
The balancing act between pursuing dreams and raising a family is a testament to the natural strength of women
Marital milestones are also recognised elsewhere. In the United States, a golden anniversary will get you a greeting from the White House, while Britain sets the bar a notch higher: couples have to make it through six decades without splitting for a message from the queen. She herself qualified seven years ago.
Nakamura Nobuko, a Japanese woman who dearly loved her Vietnamese husband, pioneering agriculturist Luong Dinh Cua, is certain that her love for Vietnam helped their love blossom.
Like several other communes in the northern region, in Thai Binh province’s Dong Tan commune, there are many households in which only husbands and children remain, as most of these men’s wives are working abroad, especially in Taiwan, as domestic help.
- Ho Chi Minh City education department proposes reopening K-12 schools on March 1
- Vietnamese people to have free access to COVID-19 vaccination in the long run
- Vietnamese hospital temporarily locked down as man dies from lung problems
- Ho Chi Minh City lifts lockdown from final location
- Vietnam confirms 11 local coronavirus cases, 73 recoveries