The ‘Shape Our Future’ event was organized at the Ho Chi Minh City Youth Culture House
'We are able to keep things free by using a premium Zoom account supplied by our university'
The GreenPoints app was developed based on promoting and rewarding users for their efforts of living a green lifestyle
He is CEO and founder of Ybox.vn, the name meaning ‘a box for the young'
Cham also figured out his own ways to make his typical kinds of tea, with various flavors that have always been ordered beyond the factory’s capability of production
Her long-term vision is to foster a mindset of environmental protection that can be passed on from one generation to the next
Green River primarily uses a remote-controlled garbage collecting drone to clear waterways of trash
‘Banh mi yeu nuoc’ (Patriotic ‘banh mi’), a sandwich stand meant to serve the underprivileged, is run by a team of seven dedicated young people
It is only in the last few years that many Vietnamese have learned that indoor rock climbing walls exist
This is the 17th time the Ship for Southeast Asian and Japanese Youth Program has visited the southern Vietnamese metropolis
- In Vietnam, little girl dies of snakebite as hospitals couldn't find corresponding antivenom
- Vietnam company to invest $840 mln in country's first green hydrogen plant
- THACO launches Mercedes-Benz bus assembly operation in Vietnam
- Purchasing power drops, food prices rise in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City police capture man who robbed gold shop with hammer