Undergraduate students will be permitted to accumulate credits for their master’s degree starting in the junior year of college
The proposed entrance fees make no distinction between foreign and local visitors
Authorities in Thua Thien-Hue Province announced on Monday that they will hike fees for entrance to many monuments next April in order to find funds for tourism development and the preservation work
Some ten thousand people on Sunday thronged the Dai Nam Tourist Park in the southern province of Binh Duong as the park, which will be closed from November 20 until December 31, 2014, is offering free admission and discounts. The influxes caused serious traffic congestion on the national highway leading to the park.
- Vietnamese woman covers CCTV camera for friend to urinate in Hanoi elevator
- Vietnam’s emerging beach destination loses charm over poor sevices
- Vietnam imprisons US citizen for planning to topple people’s administration
- Ex-official charged in elevator child molestation flees from reporters at Vietnam court
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – June 25
- Asanzo chairman admits company’s products not ‘Vietnam-originated goods’ as claimed
- Ho Chi Minh City court returns child molestation case file of ex-official
- Don’t fall for the old Vietnamese chicken head trick!
- Rain to dampen northern, southern Vietnam as hot spell hits central provinces this week
- Drones disrupt flights at Singapore airport for second time in a week