A young local man has become rich thanks to his farm of exotic chicken breeds, including an exorbitant Indonesian variety which is jet black from feather to bone
The Flappy Bird game for smartphones, created by young Vietnamese app developer Nguyen Ha Dong last year, has been selected in the list of the 50 most popular brands in the world in 2014, according to a recently released report by Infegy
A veteran photographer who has dedicated 10 years to capturing various species of birds in Vietnam with his lens is organizing the country’s first-ever exhibit on wild birds
Over the past few years, a group of veterinary engineers, forest rangers and volunteers have been dedicated to the rescue and caretaking of birds, particularly endangered ones, at a national park in the Mekong Delta province of Dong Thap.
A Cham ethnic man in the Mekong Delta province of An Giang Province has carved out a successful business of raising and breeding “le le,” a wild bird abundant in the delta, and helps conserve the species also.
Nguyen Ha Dong, widely known as Dong Nguyen – the creator of mobile game Flappy Bird causing fever worldwide earlier this year, will be back in the next 2 days with the release of a new mobile game - Swing Copters
Vietnamese game developer Nguyen Ha Dong has kept his words by bringing the Flappy Bird game back to life, but this time only on Amazon’s Android market
A 60-year-old photographer has dedicated 10 years to capturing the beauty of the various species of birds in Vietnam, including rare and extinct ones
It is the third event held in the southern metropolis for regional and local game developers and programmers, especially after the spillover sparked by Vietnamese game developer Nguyen Ha Dong with once top-downloaded game Flappy Bird
A steep decline in the number of red-headed cranes has been recorded since early this year in southern Kien Giang province, the bird’s usual hot spot, compared to a sharp rise in a Cambodian sanctuary.
- Mountain pass landslide blocks traffic on Saigon - Da Lat route
- Ho Chi Minh City’s accident-prone spots get closer to downtown
- Vietnam to reward fishermen for rescuing Philippine crew on boat sunk by China
- Pilot shortage hits Vietnamese carriers as air travel soars
- Once-pristine Vietnamese coastline littered with trash
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – June 19
- Three construction inspectors probed for accepting bribes in northern Vietnam
- Vietnam culls 2.5 million pigs to halt African swine fever outbreak: officials
- Vietnam's first homegrown car manufacturer starts delivery of Fadil hatchbacks
- Vietnamese photographer sends out ‘SOS’ to protect environment via pollution exhibition