‘Furie’ is Vietnam’s highest-ever grossing film with over $8.68 million in box office revenue
Several Vietnamese blockbusters will be screened at a Vietnamese film festival in the U.S. next month in an attempt to promote local films to the world
Galaxy Cinema recently announced that discounts will be offered for one month on the inauguration of its fourth branch in Ho Chi Minh City on July 12.
- Vandalizing paint on Ho Chi Minh City new bridge resists 14 solvents
- Another doctor attacked at Ho Chi Minh City hospital
- Vietnamese citizens offer support to Russian man with broken thighbone
- Police probing suspected alcohol poisoning that killed two in Ho Chi Minh City
- Low-pressure area, monsoon cause rains throughout Vietnam