‘Furie’ is Vietnam’s highest-ever grossing film with over $8.68 million in box office revenue
Several Vietnamese blockbusters will be screened at a Vietnamese film festival in the U.S. next month in an attempt to promote local films to the world
Galaxy Cinema recently announced that discounts will be offered for one month on the inauguration of its fourth branch in Ho Chi Minh City on July 12.
- Two men wanted for alleged murder of military officer in Hanoi
- Ho Chi Minh City’s ‘backpacker street’ shows signs of revival as COVID-19 ban lifted
- Fifth family member dies in mysterious case in northern Vietnam
- Coca-Cola invests over $136 million in factory in southern Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City startups raise $1.1 billion in venture capital in 2021