The photos were captured amid the wild celebrations of thousands of fans over Vietnam’s triumph over Malaysia in the ASEAN Football Federation (AFF) Championship final on the weekend
It will be a white night for Vietnamese fans tonight
City streets across Vietnam became oceans of red-and-yellow on Tuesday night as fans took to the streets to celebrate their team’s triumph over Qatar in the semifinals of the 2018 AFC U23 Championship in China, where they booked an historic place in the final.
Streets near popular locations in the two cities were congested
Thousands of people have flooded the ‘backpacker area’ of Ho Chi Minh City to celebrate Halloween.
Hanoi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City and Can Tho were lit up for the celebration
From Hong Kong to London and New York to Rio, millions around the world will celebrate when the clock ticks past midnight, ringing in 2015 with massive fireworks displays, concerts and light shows.
The South African Embassy in Vietnam and its Honorary Consulate office in Ho Chi Minh City organized a reception at White Palace Convention Center in Ho Chi Minh City to celebrate the 20th Freedom Day of South Africa
“Ning nong” season, when ethnic minority groups in Vietnam’s Central Highlands take a break from fieldwork to celebrate a new crop, holds great appeal to both locals and tourists
- Experience summer sand-boarding in Mui Ne
- Prolonged downpour results in large-scale flooding in Vietnam’s Da Nang
- Two men dress up as women to steal from foreigner in Ho Chi Minh City
- Miss Vietnam offers olive branch to US contestant after mocking row at Miss Universe
- Vietnam erupts with joy as home team enters first ASEAN final in decade
- Reporters receive death threat over investigation into protection racket at Hanoi market
- Doan Nguyen Duc the quiet hero of Vietnam’s football
- Vietnam’s longest sea bridge littered with tire-puncturing nails
- Facebook country director for Vietnam to step down 9 months after appointment
- Vietnam beat Philippines on home turf to advance to AFF Championship finals against Malaysia