Several streets will be subject to traffic ban and restriction
People still follow face mask donning rule while celebrating in public places
The premier hailed the team’s heroic performance that sent them through to the quarterfinals for the first time in 12 years
Celebrating the traditional Mong’s New Year can be troublesome, as it’s not recognized as a public holiday in Vietnam
Famous cathedrals and public places across the country were filled with people on Monday night
The photos were captured amid the wild celebrations of thousands of fans over Vietnam’s triumph over Malaysia in the ASEAN Football Federation (AFF) Championship final on the weekend
It will be a white night for Vietnamese fans tonight
City streets across Vietnam became oceans of red-and-yellow on Tuesday night as fans took to the streets to celebrate their team’s triumph over Qatar in the semifinals of the 2018 AFC U23 Championship in China, where they booked an historic place in the final.
Streets near popular locations in the two cities were congested
Thousands of people have flooded the ‘backpacker area’ of Ho Chi Minh City to celebrate Halloween.
- Over 250 English language centers listed as unlicensed in Ho Chi Minh City
- Three Vietnamese airlines requested to stop selling tickets in excess of allocations
- Three assaulted with knife over karaoke noise feud in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City traffic police given special motorbikes with license plate identification system
- Vietnamese man gets death sentence for killing female bus attendant over romantic jealousy