Views to and from a famous tower cluster in Nha Trang City in south-central Vietnam have been worryingly obstructed by the tall buildings in its vicinity, experts have warned
A cluster of 1,000-year-old Cham towers in a central Vietnamese province has just been added to the revised edition of a British book that highlights must-see architectural buildings across the globe
A museum dedicated to the culture of the Cham ethnic minority in central Vietnam has started offering audio guide services in Vietnamese and English to add diversity to and improve its guide work
The Katê Festival, one of Cham ethnic people’s major cultural events, is set to run in central Vietnam’s Ninh Thuan Province from Wednesday to Friday.
HCMC’s first show featuring the culture and religion of ethnic Cham people in Vietnam will take place in district 1 tonight, Dec 25.
- Shocking attack on teacher at Vietnamese middle school leads to principal's suspension
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- University in Ho Chi Minh City says will dismiss students caught selling sex 4 times
- Ho Chi Minh City's largest cemetery: Serenity lost as drug users take root
- Does Ho Chi Minh City police’s drunk driving curbing campaign indirectly hinder night-time economy?