Views to and from a famous tower cluster in Nha Trang City in south-central Vietnam have been worryingly obstructed by the tall buildings in its vicinity, experts have warned
A cluster of 1,000-year-old Cham towers in a central Vietnamese province has just been added to the revised edition of a British book that highlights must-see architectural buildings across the globe
A museum dedicated to the culture of the Cham ethnic minority in central Vietnam has started offering audio guide services in Vietnamese and English to add diversity to and improve its guide work
The Katê Festival, one of Cham ethnic people’s major cultural events, is set to run in central Vietnam’s Ninh Thuan Province from Wednesday to Friday.
HCMC’s first show featuring the culture and religion of ethnic Cham people in Vietnam will take place in district 1 tonight, Dec 25.
- Vietnam’s famed Highlands Coffee chain sued for 5-month unpaid rents
- Another aircraft collision at same Vietnam airport in a month
- Vietnamese laborers to have three days off for 2022 New Year
- Vietnam Airlines to operate 2 direct flights between Vietnam and US each week: CEO
- Vietnam reports almost 13,000 new coronavirus cases, announces 190 deaths