This is not the first time the lagoon has changed color
The Vietnamese post industry is set to publish a set of stamps on climate change later this year
The US-based international environment organization 350.org has recently featured the Vietnamese language on its website.
Those interested in doodle art and concerned about global climatic changes are all welcome to join the competition “Rolling in the doodle with 350.org”, which will close by 12am on Dec 25.
Every year of the decade except 2008 was among the 10 warmest since records began in the 1850s, with 2010 the hottest
- Social distancing mandate remains in place in Ho Chi Minh City through September
- In Hanoi neighborhood, authorities make vaccine refusers sign legal responsibility forms
- Vietnamese woman suffers paracetamol poisoning following neighbor’s treatment advice
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — September 16
- Vietnam logs 10,489 additional COVID-19 cases