The event will take place at the French Residence from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm this Saturday
Some business owners chose to face the COVID-19 pandemic head on and pivot their operations towards a community-centered approach.
One day in July, many members of the 'Binh An Tro Lai' (Being Peaceful Again) group focused on doing their own tasks, preparing meals for poor workers in Ha Dong District
Tran Hue went viral for giving away banknotes worth VND500,000 (US$22) each to internal migrants
'I was astonished by how positive and clever Vietnamese people were'
When coming to get the free rice, the locals would submit the ticket, sign their name, and then 'withdraw' 3.5 kilograms of rice each time
The packages were delivered directly to the beneficiaries
The market offers essential items to local residents at zero cost
The hotel dedicated its whole lodging area with 61 double-bed units to philanthropy causes
Over 10 ‘zero dong mini supermarkets’ have been established across the city
- Smog and polluted air choke Ho Chi Minh City
- Shocking attack on teacher at Vietnamese middle school leads to principal's suspension
- Vietnamese magnate expands retail empire with new Emart in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City's largest cemetery: Serenity lost as drug users take root
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers