First responders brought in 10 excavators to assist in rescuing victims from the pile of debris
Two Vietnamese and one Chinese died while three others were seriously injured
Workers were installing the lighting system to prepare for the club's reopening when the roof collapsed
All of the victims are relatives
Cracks as deep as one meter have appeared along the road
A serious scaffold collapse happened, again, early Sunday at a construction site of a flyover project contracted by Chinese businesses. The project resumed in mid November after reels of steel fell off another of its construction site, killing one and injuring two others.
A large number of relics throughout Vietnam, even recognized ones, are seriously damaged and at risk of collapse
A residential building in New York's East Harlem neighborhood exploded and collapsed on Wednesday, sparking a serious fire and engulfing the area in thick smoke, officials said.
Bangladesh is the world's second biggest clothing manufacturer and the sector is the mainstay of the impoverished South Asian nation's economy.
- Vietnamese man assaulted after bashing new attraction in Da Lat
- Hoteliers put properties up for sale en masse in Da Nang
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – July 15
- Baby holds doctor's hand in Vietnam's successful separation of conjoined twins
- Vietnam weighs regular flights to six foreign destinations in August
- Vietnam Airlines may face liquidity shortage from virus impact
- U.S. says room for sanctions in response to China in East Vietnam Sea
- Police bust high-end prostitution ring in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi chairman’s chauffeur among three suspected of stealing state secrets
- Taiwanese firm caught illegally burning waste in southern Vietnam