The multi-faceted plan is set for completion in 2030
Farmers believe that nearby constructions have blocked the drainage of water along local ditches
Once packed with visitors, the beach has recently become deserted due to the pollution
A Tuoi Tre reporter has followed a team of drainage workers to experience firsthand a dangerous job people usually take for granted
Pressure-controlled valves close the openings on dry days to prevent foul smell from escaping
- Singaporean man sentenced to death for drug trafficking in Vietnam
- Vietnam reports two new COVID-19 cases, tally now 812
- Is it raining yet?
- COVID-19 cases in treatment overtake recoveries in Vietnam for first time since April
- Vietnam announces 11th coronavirus-related death
- Historic downpour sinks many parts of Ho Chi Minh City
- Saigon Zoo staff donates 30% of salary to buy foods for animals amid COVID-19
- Vietnam PM says risk of COVID-19 community spread 'very high'
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – August 9
- COVID-19 cases continue to climb in Da Nang