'The continuous economic cooperation between South Korea and Vietnam will become one of the good models that other ASEAN members would want to pursue'
'You can have good policies, but you can’t succeed if you still hold your biases and treat your partners as if they’re competitors'
Graham Alliband's diplomatic career in Vietnam began in January 1972 and he is still attached to the country to date
- Four Chinese men escape from COVID-19 quarantine camp in southern Vietnam
- One killed, another critically injured after riding motorbike in automobile lane in Saigon
- Three die, two hospitalized after allegedly eating ‘heartbreak grass’ in Vietnam
- Police bust high-end prostitution ring in Ho Chi Minh City
- Migrant workers pay daily rent for cheap Vietnamese version of ‘capsule hotel’
- 5 dead, 35 injured as sleeper bus plunges off cliff in Vietnam’s Central Highlands
- Ho Chi Minh City to charge car drivers entering downtown areas in 2021-25
- Start-up hub: Vietnam's young invest ideas in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam says agrees to resume commercial flights to China
- British COVID-19 patient to have insurer pay all treatment costs in Vietnam