'The continuous economic cooperation between South Korea and Vietnam will become one of the good models that other ASEAN members would want to pursue'
'You can have good policies, but you can’t succeed if you still hold your biases and treat your partners as if they’re competitors'
Graham Alliband's diplomatic career in Vietnam began in January 1972 and he is still attached to the country to date
- Vietnam logs nearly 8,400 new locally-acquired coronavirus infections
- Owners of kindergartens rush to sell schools due to prolonged COVID-19 outbreak in Vietnam
- Grocery chain fined for not listing prices, selling expired products in southern Vietnamese province
- Girl falls to death at apartment building in Hanoi
- Vietnam to approve Remdesivir for COVID-19 treatment: deputy health minister