'The continuous economic cooperation between South Korea and Vietnam will become one of the good models that other ASEAN members would want to pursue'
'You can have good policies, but you can’t succeed if you still hold your biases and treat your partners as if they’re competitors'
Graham Alliband's diplomatic career in Vietnam began in January 1972 and he is still attached to the country to date
- Nearly 100 packed inside sleeper bus in Vietnam’s Tet migration madness
- Mass migration back to Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City for Tet
- Beer sales fizzle in Vietnam as drink-driving law hits bars
- Woman probed for pimping in Vietnam
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - January 22
- Fish sauce gelato in Saigon
- European Parliament’s int’l trade committee gives go-ahead to free trade deal with Vietnam
- North markets home sweet home for Vietnamese northerners living in Saigon
- Ho Chi Minh City septuagenarian vendor fends for leper husband, 5 children for 16 years
- House fire kills 5 family members in Ho Chi Minh City