'The continuous economic cooperation between South Korea and Vietnam will become one of the good models that other ASEAN members would want to pursue'
'You can have good policies, but you can’t succeed if you still hold your biases and treat your partners as if they’re competitors'
Graham Alliband's diplomatic career in Vietnam began in January 1972 and he is still attached to the country to date
- Police bust condom recycling facility in southern Vietnam
- Vietnam Airlines opens ticket sale for return trip from S. Korea
- Vietnamese girl blackmailed into sex by ‘boyfriend’ she met online
- One killed, one injured in Ho Chi Minh City hotel fire
- Tree falls on Saigon street, kills motorcyclist
- Vietnamese painting sold at nearly $1 million in France
- New ride-hail app in Vietnam lets customers bargain with drivers
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – September 25
- 45-year-old ‘chè’ stall – a favorite haunt of dessert aficionados in Saigon
- Belgian photographer uncovers spirit of Hanoi’s concrete jungle