'The continuous economic cooperation between South Korea and Vietnam will become one of the good models that other ASEAN members would want to pursue'
'You can have good policies, but you can’t succeed if you still hold your biases and treat your partners as if they’re competitors'
Graham Alliband's diplomatic career in Vietnam began in January 1972 and he is still attached to the country to date
- Smog and polluted air choke Ho Chi Minh City
- Shocking attack on teacher at Vietnamese middle school leads to principal's suspension
- Vietnamese magnate expands retail empire with new Emart in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City's largest cemetery: Serenity lost as drug users take root
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers