Two state-funded feature films were distributed on Netflix without the approval of the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism
An anonymous account recently posted on a dark web forum that he was selling video footage from more than 200 CCTV cameras installed at local spas
About 1.4 billion emails across the world were affected, nearly 440,000 of which end with ‘.vn’
The National Cinema Department announced that Chanh Phuong Co. and Thien Ngan Co., producers of the banned flick “Bui doi Cho Lon” (The gangsters in the melting pot of Cho Lon), are to be held responsible for the leak of the film’s draft version on the Internet.
"I'm neither traitor nor hero. I'm an American," the Hong Kong newspaper's website quoted him as saying in an exclusive interview.
- In Ho Chi Minh City, more and more young people fond of billiards despite prejudice
- Ban Co area in Ho Chi Minh City proposed to become backpacker area
- 11 students in Hanoi suffer fatigue after eating ‘exotic’ candy
- In Vietnam, restaurant returns mistakenly transferred money
- Vietnam’s ST25 rice named world’s best rice for 2nd time