Two state-funded feature films were distributed on Netflix without the approval of the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism
An anonymous account recently posted on a dark web forum that he was selling video footage from more than 200 CCTV cameras installed at local spas
About 1.4 billion emails across the world were affected, nearly 440,000 of which end with ‘.vn’
The National Cinema Department announced that Chanh Phuong Co. and Thien Ngan Co., producers of the banned flick “Bui doi Cho Lon” (The gangsters in the melting pot of Cho Lon), are to be held responsible for the leak of the film’s draft version on the Internet.
"I'm neither traitor nor hero. I'm an American," the Hong Kong newspaper's website quoted him as saying in an exclusive interview.
- People in very high-risk areas to receive food rations as Saigon imposes tougher COVID-19 restrictions
- Man arrested for spreading fake COVID-19 news in Vietnam
- Vietnam announces nearly 7,300 local coronavirus infections, over 2,000 recoveries
- People rush in, out of Hanoi before strict social distancing implementation
- Vietnam’s homemade COVID-19 vaccine to be registered for approval in August