About 1.4 billion emails across the world were affected, nearly 440,000 of which end with ‘.vn’
The National Cinema Department announced that Chanh Phuong Co. and Thien Ngan Co., producers of the banned flick “Bui doi Cho Lon” (The gangsters in the melting pot of Cho Lon), are to be held responsible for the leak of the film’s draft version on the Internet.
"I'm neither traitor nor hero. I'm an American," the Hong Kong newspaper's website quoted him as saying in an exclusive interview.
- Ho Chi Minh City braces for alarming inundation as high tide coincides with torrential rain
- In Vietnam, bar girls scarify themselves for money
- People wade through rising water on first day of week in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta city
- Living on the brink: Families in central Vietnam grapple to survive in flooded houses
- Rain, flood death toll reaches 84 in central Vietnam