Residents on Cham Islands are dealing daily with the threat of monkey hordes
Relevant authority of Ho Chi Minh City have resorted to tranquilizer pistols
The troop has about 15 to 16 monkeys that often eat fruits and steal snacks
They repeatedly ransacked nearby schools and residential areas
The injuries are said to be caused by humans
They made sure to live-stream the heinous crime
One of the men said they consumed the primate during a drinking party earlier this month
The primate has destroyed crops, killed pets and attacked humans
Local police in central Vietnam’s Khanh Hoa Province said on Saturday a big wild boar had attacked and killed a teenage boy. Meanwhile, a large monkey, which broke loose from a household, has been causing chaos and damage in a neighborhood in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong for the past two months.
Tran Quoc Viet, a biology teacher at a junior high school in Central Highlands province of Kon Tum, has been dedicated to saving langurs, a highly endangered breed of primates in Vietnam.
- Police stop man holding bus driver at knifepoint under drug influence in Ho Chi Minh City
- Sidewalk pedestrian killed after bus jumps curb in Vietnam
- Two dead, three injured in serial traffic accident in central Vietnam
- Hanoi ao dai fashion show honors Vietnam’s heritage, women beauty
- Ho Chi Minh City suspends, fines bus attendant for refusing to serve passenger with disabilities