Relevant authority of Ho Chi Minh City have resorted to tranquilizer pistols
The troop has about 15 to 16 monkeys that often eat fruits and steal snacks
They repeatedly ransacked nearby schools and residential areas
The injuries are said to be caused by humans
They made sure to live-stream the heinous crime
One of the men said they consumed the primate during a drinking party earlier this month
The primate has destroyed crops, killed pets and attacked humans
Local police in central Vietnam’s Khanh Hoa Province said on Saturday a big wild boar had attacked and killed a teenage boy. Meanwhile, a large monkey, which broke loose from a household, has been causing chaos and damage in a neighborhood in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong for the past two months.
Tran Quoc Viet, a biology teacher at a junior high school in Central Highlands province of Kon Tum, has been dedicated to saving langurs, a highly endangered breed of primates in Vietnam.
- Over 250 English language centers listed as unlicensed in Ho Chi Minh City
- Three Vietnamese airlines requested to stop selling tickets in excess of allocations
- Three assaulted with knife over karaoke noise feud in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City traffic police given special motorbikes with license plate identification system
- Vietnamese man gets death sentence for killing female bus attendant over romantic jealousy