She appeared naked and fought officers on duty
They are considered 'in conflict with Vietnamese and Asian cultures'
This is the photographer’s only second nude exhibition in his 27-year career in photography
The pictures have been posted to Facebook over the past two months
Vietnam’s first licensed nude photo exhibition opened in Ho Chi Minh City in September 2017
Nude models in Vietnam risk things like having their weddings canceled in order to pursue their art
An increasing number of young locals, mostly good-looking girls, vie for attention and earn money by posing for and sharing nude photos, but not a few have borne tremendous consequences over this insidious practice
An increasing number of girls in Vietnam, and Hanoi in particular, have chosen to earn money via what is still considered sensitive in this society: nude modeling
A Vietnamese photographer well known for his nude photos has been conferred with the highest honor from Vietnam’s photographers association for the first time in its history
The Performing Arts Department on Aug 23 requested Hanoi authorities to look into singer Angela Phuong Trinh’s recent performance, during which she wore ‘transparent’ outfit and performed titillating dances.
- Social distancing mandate remains in place in Ho Chi Minh City through September
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — September 16
- Vietnamese woman suffers paracetamol poisoning following neighbor’s treatment advice
- Vietnam health ministry announces 10,585 new coronavirus cases
- In Hanoi neighborhood, authorities make vaccine refusers sign legal responsibility forms