The pho chefs and brands outshined many others to claim the honor
TAG: Pho Day
Each brought to the competition their unique take on the iconic Vietnamese dish
The Tuoi Tre-backed event is seeking those who can cook up the tastiest Vietnamese 'pho'
Would you dish out the $50 for a bowl of noodles?
The Tuoi Tre-sponsored event is a celebration of Vietnam’s most popular dish
The Tuoi Tre-backed annual program is looking to select the top ten 'pho' brands most loved by consumers in Vietnam
‘Pho Ngoc Linh’ is known informally among diners as ‘pho for fertility’ thanks to a few 'secret' ingredients that the restaurateur says give men an extra reproductive boost
Purple, orange, black beef noodles, anyone?
The Tuoi Tre-backed annual program is seeking those who can cook tasty pho and the most loved pho brands in Vietnam
This year marks the second anniversary of Pho Day, an initiative co-launched by Tuoi Tre and Acecook, in Vietnam
- Hanoi will fine those leaving home under unnecessary circumstances to contain COVID-19: chairman
- Two officers killed during police chase in Da Nang
- Traffic checkpoints set up at Saigon entrances to enforce transport restrictions
- Vietnam reports nine more COVID-19 cases, adds 12 recovered patients
- ‘Who dares fine me?’ says Vietnam man fined for not wearing face mask in public
- A race against the clock at Buddha Bar, Saigon’s COVID-19 epicenter
- Vietnam confirms 6 new COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam’s ‘super spreader’ among latest recoveries from COVID-19
- Hospital administrator suspended over son’s wedding motorcade during Vietnam’s social distancing period
- 'Random' COVID-19 case, diagnosed after road accident, sparks hunt for visitors to Hanoi hospitals