The pho chefs and brands outshined many others to claim the honor
TAG: Pho Day
Each brought to the competition their unique take on the iconic Vietnamese dish
The Tuoi Tre-backed event is seeking those who can cook up the tastiest Vietnamese 'pho'
Would you dish out the $50 for a bowl of noodles?
The Tuoi Tre-sponsored event is a celebration of Vietnam’s most popular dish
The Tuoi Tre-backed annual program is looking to select the top ten 'pho' brands most loved by consumers in Vietnam
‘Pho Ngoc Linh’ is known informally among diners as ‘pho for fertility’ thanks to a few 'secret' ingredients that the restaurateur says give men an extra reproductive boost
Purple, orange, black beef noodles, anyone?
The Tuoi Tre-backed annual program is seeking those who can cook tasty pho and the most loved pho brands in Vietnam
This year marks the second anniversary of Pho Day, an initiative co-launched by Tuoi Tre and Acecook, in Vietnam
- United States' CDC to send delegation to Vietnam in March: embassy
- U.S. prepares for coronavirus pandemic, school and business closures: health officials
- Ho Chi Minh City plans to extend school break till April because of COVID-19
- Language teachers bemoan about extended school closure in COVID-19-hit Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City to offer Can Gio-Vung Tau ferry service in April
- Woman gets overgrown breasts off her chest with surgery in Vietnam
- Vietjet offers 50% discount on all routes to fly across Asia
- COVID-19 sends Vietnam's gold price soaring to 8-yr high
- South Korea says coronavirus cases more than double, total now 433
- Da Nang closely monitors tourists visiting from South Korea amid new coronavirus outbreak