The pho chefs and brands outshined many others to claim the honor
TAG: Pho Day
Each brought to the competition their unique take on the iconic Vietnamese dish
The Tuoi Tre-backed event is seeking those who can cook up the tastiest Vietnamese 'pho'
Would you dish out the $50 for a bowl of noodles?
The Tuoi Tre-sponsored event is a celebration of Vietnam’s most popular dish
The Tuoi Tre-backed annual program is looking to select the top ten 'pho' brands most loved by consumers in Vietnam
‘Pho Ngoc Linh’ is known informally among diners as ‘pho for fertility’ thanks to a few 'secret' ingredients that the restaurateur says give men an extra reproductive boost
Purple, orange, black beef noodles, anyone?
The Tuoi Tre-backed annual program is seeking those who can cook tasty pho and the most loved pho brands in Vietnam
This year marks the second anniversary of Pho Day, an initiative co-launched by Tuoi Tre and Acecook, in Vietnam
- Vietnamese chief judge caught on video having sex with junior employee in office
- Vietnamese military officer arrested for tying up wife, beating her to death
- Must-do activities on Tet holiday while traveling to Vietnam
- Vietnamese defender apologizes after injuring Indonesian opponent in SEA Games football final
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 12
- Vietnam woman fishes for victims with fake seafood sale on Facebook
- One diver killed, two others missing at shipwreck salvage site in Ho Chi Minh City outskirts
- Weather dominates Vietnam’s 2019 Google search trends
- Vietnam ranks second at SEA Games 2019
- Mekong Delta man turns discarded cans into kids’ toys