This is the fourth edition of the pho celebration event
TAG: Pho Day
About 150 ambassadors and representatives of diplomatic delegations and foreign press agencies in Vietnam are expected to attend the event
Last year’s ‘Day of Pho’ cooking competition and voting for the best pho brands return due to popular demand
This year’s 'Day of Pho’ is themed 'Sublimation of Vietnamese Cuisine'
The pho chefs and brands outshined many others to claim the honor
Each brought to the competition their unique take on the iconic Vietnamese dish
The Tuoi Tre-backed event is seeking those who can cook up the tastiest Vietnamese 'pho'
Would you dish out the $50 for a bowl of noodles?
The Tuoi Tre-sponsored event is a celebration of Vietnam’s most popular dish
The Tuoi Tre-backed annual program is looking to select the top ten 'pho' brands most loved by consumers in Vietnam
- Girl falls to death at apartment building in Hanoi
- Vietnam’s daily local virus count drops by nearly 760 cases
- Vietnam logs nearly 8,400 new locally-acquired coronavirus infections
- Police discover 15 tigers at resident’s house in north-central Vietnam
- Owners of kindergartens rush to sell schools due to prolonged COVID-19 outbreak in Vietnam