My crystal ball is at 100 percent, online and ready to prophesize!
Kumquat trees are believed to symbolize prosperity
A Vietnamese artist, who is the first in Vietnam to earn a Japanese award in architectural preservation earlier this month, has dedicated 35 years to the restoration and preservation of the Southeast Asian country’s significant architectures and relics.
- Vietnam education ministry suggests students return to school in early March
- Expat businesses hit hard by extended COVID-19 school shutdown
- Vietnamese cities seek to quarantine arrivals from South Korea, Japan
- Vietjet offers 50% discount on all routes to fly across Asia
- Vietnam-S.Korea flights canceled as COVID-19 fear weakens demand
- Saigon’s young professionals make gym workouts part of daily routine
- Night and day
- Vietnam has COVID-19 epidemic ‘under control’: Deputy PM
- No Vietnamese worker infected with COVID-19 in S.Korea, Japan: embassies
- United States' CDC to send delegation to Vietnam in March: embassy