First News said the damage caused by the 'counterfeit products' to its sales is too enormous for it to calculate
Dishonest parties are making illegal money by recording audiobooks and selling them without permission from the copyright owner
Alpha Books’ iPub platform is the first of its kind in Vietnam
Millions of books by 175 global publishers and distributors are available at the week-long event
Communications authorities in Ho Chi Minh City are working on a plan to establish a city book street, with a small street in the downtown area being the strongest candidate
A state-run publisher who allowed a book on Vietnam’s Civil Code and its guiding documents to feature a semi-nude, smiling comedian standing on a ball of fire on the front cover said they are recalling the copies. Meanwhile, the creator of the controversial image said his design was for fun only.
Vietnam’s comic market is showing optimistic signs as young people have jumped in and new efforts have been launched to add new life to the form
Tuoi Tre offers a look back at the most high-profile events in local showbiz, art, and publishing during 2013.
Tre Publishing House will showcase a number of notable Vietnamese writers and their works at Korea’s 8th Paju Bookcity Forum, which opens today, Oct 1.
- 16 members of robbery gang arrested in southern Vietnam
- Women earn a living digging for peanut worms in northern Vietnam
- Married couple test positive for coronavirus after illegally entering Vietnam from Cambodia
- Ho Chi Minh City scrambles to fix streets as inundation season approaches
- Rain, thunderstorms to batter southern Vietnam over next 8 days