The city occupied 74 percent of the national death toll
The mortality rate remained low thanks to the rapid vaccination process
Companies operating in the agriculture, tourism and transport industries have been hit hard, leaving several local banks with rising bad debts
The official exchange rates between the Vietnamese dong and the dollar quoted at many state-run and joint-stock commercial bank have surged around 0.5-0.6 percent compared to those of late last week following the appreciation of the greenback on the world market
Nguyen Bac Son, Minister of Information and Communications – the state agency giving the green light for the recent 3G rate increase, has given many reasons to prove that that the increase is reasonable
As of October 31, total outstanding loans increased by 7.18 percent, while total money supply rose 11.6 percent against the end of last year, said SBV Governor Nguyen Van Binh in a recent report to the ongoing National Assembly meeting in Hanoi
The central bank also cut the maximum interest rates for short-term loans for some economic sectors from 11 percent per annum to 10 percent per annum.
Hotel room rates have been climbing these days in Da Nang city in anticipation of an international fireworks festival there.
- Vietnam stops checking COVID-19 testing, vaccination papers at airports
- The shortcut generation in Vietnam
- Thousands mourn Vietnamese Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh at funeral in Hue
- Officers remove 25kg python from house ceiling in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam Airlines to resume regular flights to UK, France, Germany, Russia