The city reported 15 unresolved inundation flashpoints last year
The Elisa floating restaurant has been asked to relocate without compensation
The renovation of Hy Vong Canal is aimed at preventing flooding at Tan Son Nhat and its vicinity
Several apartment buildings throughout the city are in danger of collapse
The responsibility of administrative authorities, particularly Hanoi’s Department of Construction, needs to be addressed in this case.
The newly renovated runway is expected to be put into operation on December 31
The path is paved with granite stone
Creative ideas are sought to revitalize and transform degraded living and public spaces at old apartment buildings in the Vietnamese capital
The renovation will include additions such as a food court and business lounges to the age-old railway station
A massive renovation is underway on the century-old Truong Tien Bridge in Hue City.
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Shoppers crowd malls as sales begin in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vehicles flock to Vietnam’s southern beach city as COVID-19 testing certificate mandate removed
- Suspect nabbed for drugging, robbing gay men in Ho Chi Minh City
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – October 17