Several apartment buildings throughout the city are in danger of collapse
The responsibility of administrative authorities, particularly Hanoi’s Department of Construction, needs to be addressed in this case.
The newly renovated runway is expected to be put into operation on December 31
The path is paved with granite stone
Creative ideas are sought to revitalize and transform degraded living and public spaces at old apartment buildings in the Vietnamese capital
The renovation will include additions such as a food court and business lounges to the age-old railway station
A massive renovation is underway on the century-old Truong Tien Bridge in Hue City.
Visitors will be able to rest on balconies and enjoy the scenery along the Truong Tien Bridge in Hue City
- Why aren’t discos, bars, karaoke parlors, and indoor sports facilities reopened in Ho Chi Minh City?
- Vietnamese man arrested for fatally stabbing another person following road crash
- Delivery hero catches toddler falling from high-rise apartment building in Hanoi
- Two drown when swimming at Phan Thiet beach in south-central Vietnam
- Vietnam’s Mekong Delta province reports suspected COVID-19 case