Drivers and customers have seen few benefits from the additional costs
The service has been prohibited since July last year
The services have to meet multiple conditions based on the risk level of each area
Grab and its competitor Be relaunched their car transport services in Hanoi on Thursday
All tech-based passenger and package delivery services have been shuttered
Vietnam fuel firm withdraws decision to lay off staffers moonlighting as delivery, ride hailing drivers
They required workers to quit side jobs considered 'at high risk of COVID-19 transmission'
'be' vehicles are can use a dedicated lane to pick up customers from Tan Son Nhat Airport
'I will never quit Grab because it gives me opportunities to help the community'
A high-level court in Ho Chi Minh City has rejected the man’s appeal and upheld his 20-year prison term
Drivers of ride-hailing apps are now required to pick up their passengers on the upper floors of the airport’s parking lot
- Illegally-constructed buildings still standing in province in Vietnam's Mekong Delta
- Vietnamese artists accused of raping British girl in Spain await arraignment: deputy minister
- Phan Thiet restaurant inspected after charging $192 for cooking service despite advance agreement with customers
- Vietnamese authorities determined to relocate seaside hotels in famous beach cities
- Vietnamese teen sold to Cambodia recalls being handcuffed, given electric shock