'be' vehicles are can use a dedicated lane to pick up customers from Tan Son Nhat Airport
'I will never quit Grab because it gives me opportunities to help the community'
A high-level court in Ho Chi Minh City has rejected the man’s appeal and upheld his 20-year prison term
Drivers of ride-hailing apps are now required to pick up their passengers on the upper floors of the airport’s parking lot
The app lets passengers set their preferred fares and drivers choose the most profitable and convenient orders
The Indonesian ride-hailing giant is abandoning local names in Vietnam and Thailand
A surge in ridership is pivotal to the survival of many independent taxi drivers in major cities of Vietnam at the moment
They have formed a team of close to 50 volunteers
'Our revenue has dropped more than 60 percent'
Vietnam is the second country where Grab has introduced the new bus service
- Officials to inspect construction of disproportionate Statue of Liberty replica in northern Vietnam
- Visitors come in droves to Vietnam’s first-ever ‘sleepless city’
- Girl falls to death from 24th floor in Hanoi
- Three Vietnamese women enter Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia list
- Vietnamese man nabbed for sexually abusing 14-year-old stepdaughter