The collection features works by nearly 60 artists
Adult painters usually look at Hanoi through nostalgic lens but the Vietnamese capital looks lively and vibrant in the innocent eyes of children
An elderly female artist has traveled to many cities and provinces across Vietnam on her bike to realize her dream project of depicting all of the country’s wartime and labor heroes in oil paintings
A young architect has decided to demonstrate his love for Saigon by publishing a book featuring his own sketches of the city in the old times and its hallmark architecture and lifestyle
A rare set of sketches drawn around 1935 and featured in “Monographie dessinée de l’Indochine” vividly depict the landscapes and lifestyles of Vietnam’s southern region.
An exhibition showcasing 73 sketches by renowned artist Nguyen Gia Tri (1908-1993) kicked off at the Ho Chi Minh City’s Fine Arts Museum on June 28 and is expected to run for at least six months.
- Saigon to fine maskless people in public from August 5
- COVID-19 in Vietnam: Additional local infections, imported case, deaths
- City near Saigon seals off residential area over one COVID-19 case
- More COVID-19 cases recorded in Vietnam’s outbreak epicenter Da Nang
- Extensive social distancing unnecessary in Ho Chi Minh City at present: PM
- Vietnam confirms two more coronavirus-related deaths
- Vietnam detects 21 new COVID-19 cases in Da Nang, Quang Nam
- Vietnam's COVID-19 count increases to 672
- Monsoon rain to lash Vietnam this week
- Over 150 gamblers arrested in large-scale ring near Cambodia