An increase in humidity has caused pollutants to remain longer in the atmosphere
Hanoi was the world’s most polluted city on Monday with an overall AQI surpassing that of Beijing and Bangkok
When life gives you lemon, make lemonade
Saigon’s hazy skyline is due to a phenomenon known as photochemical smog, a common occurrence in September and October
Is it just fog or the city has been suffering from smog, a kind of air pollution?
Air Quality Index in the metropolis has been at a high level over the past days
Smog in Ho Chi Minh City is extremely toxic due to the pollutants carried within it
Unusual smog blanketed many areas well past noon from the early morning
As fog is water vapor suspended in the air, when it mixes with pollutants like smoke and dust caused by transport activities, it becomes much thicker and thus, lasts longer.
- Over 250 English language centers listed as unlicensed in Ho Chi Minh City
- Three Vietnamese airlines requested to stop selling tickets in excess of allocations
- Three assaulted with knife over karaoke noise feud in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese man gets death sentence for killing female bus attendant over romantic jealousy
- Ho Chi Minh City traffic police given special motorbikes with license plate identification system