A haze appeared around 10:00 am and lingered through 3:00 pm on Sunday
An increase in humidity has caused pollutants to remain longer in the atmosphere
Hanoi was the world’s most polluted city on Monday with an overall AQI surpassing that of Beijing and Bangkok
When life gives you lemon, make lemonade
Saigon’s hazy skyline is due to a phenomenon known as photochemical smog, a common occurrence in September and October
Is it just fog or the city has been suffering from smog, a kind of air pollution?
Air Quality Index in the metropolis has been at a high level over the past days
Smog in Ho Chi Minh City is extremely toxic due to the pollutants carried within it
Unusual smog blanketed many areas well past noon from the early morning
As fog is water vapor suspended in the air, when it mixes with pollutants like smoke and dust caused by transport activities, it becomes much thicker and thus, lasts longer.
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Shoppers crowd malls as sales begin in Ho Chi Minh City
- Soc Trang, Ca Mau become new COVID-19 hotbeds in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
- Suspect nabbed for drugging, robbing gay men in Ho Chi Minh City