From large global agencies to more boutique consultancies, the awards recognize excellence and reward innovation in branding
Recognized as one of the most crucial large-scale technological zones in the country, District 9 has already attracted a variety of international names
AES owns a 51 percent equity interest in Mong Duong 2, Posco Energy Company Limited owns 30 percent, and Stable Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of China Investment Corporation, owns the remaining 19 percent
Amid the challenges from COVID-19, SPS Vietnam managed to ensure 93.5 percent of risks were covered by the risk management and analysis process
'As a pioneer in the new city, the project will be an ideal home for an upscale community in the heart of an area anticipated to become the 'Silicon Valley of Vietnam'
Data is a team sport and companies should learn how to play together to drive growth, according to Gojek Vietnam’s general manager
Working for Abbott can mean changing the life of someone in one’s hometown, across the country or even halfway around the world
Fintech crosses over finance and technology, providing a modern, digital banking technology solution for consumers
As the country continues to develop, real estate value remains within the affordability of given customer segments, which is a positive sign for the future
Masteri Centre Point is divided into two five-tower subdivisions, Gardenia and Riviera.
- Over 250 English language centers listed as unlicensed in Ho Chi Minh City
- Three Vietnamese airlines requested to stop selling tickets in excess of allocations
- Three assaulted with knife over karaoke noise feud in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese man gets death sentence for killing female bus attendant over romantic jealousy
- Ho Chi Minh City traffic police given special motorbikes with license plate identification system