The tumor was life-threatening
The large tumor caused pressure, kidney failure, eating difficulty, fatigue and exhaustion
More than a hundred stones, which measure 1mm-1,5cm, were recently removed from a 36-year-old woman by doctors at a northern hospital.
- Ho Chi Minh City education department proposes reopening K-12 schools on March 1
- Vietnamese people to have free access to COVID-19 vaccination in the long run
- Vietnamese hospital temporarily locked down as man dies from lung problems
- Ho Chi Minh City lifts lockdown from final location
- Vietnam confirms 11 local coronavirus cases, 73 recoveries