Phu Nhuan District needs to analyze and evaluate the current situation in order to make proposals on spurring the development of a night-time economy
TAG: Vietnamese street food
'Often confused with street food, the small business known as a 'quán' is the very heart and soul of culinary culture'
Learning all the tricks from her parents, Pham Kim Tinh always knows how to pick up the best baluts for her stall in Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City
The 40-year-old chao huyet stall owned by Phan Thi Thu Hong on the corner of Nguyen Huu Hao Street in District 4 is a contender for the city’s cheapest bowl of porridge
Ho Thi Ky Food Street, located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s District 10, is vibrant again after months of being shut down due to COVID-19
'But the best thing is you can never eat oc (sea snails) alone'
Every year, during the cool late springtime and early summer, Hanoians find themselves craving raw jellyfish dipped into 'mam tom'
Canadian travel blogger Alyshia Turchyn shows you how it's like to get 'bun dau mam tom' (vermicelli served with fried tofu and shrimp paste) delivered to your door in Vietnam, as part of her journey to explore local food with Tuoi Tre News' tourism page Vietnam Life
A crab soup with pig brain and century egg toppings is what Thomas and Sheena cannot forget about their 2019 trip to Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City outshined many big cities in over 86 countries and territories to reach the top five
- Vietnamese girl fined for carrying German man back to back on motorbike
- 600-meter street section expansion in Ho Chi Minh City incomplete after 22 years
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- Vietnamese high school principal’s enthusiastic greeting on first day goes viral on social media
- Ho Chi Minh City to ban vehicles from downtown streets for marathon race this weekend