The visit is part of her charitable activities in the locality
‘I was very happy to be helped by the students in recent days’
About 741 kilograms of garbage was collected along Coc Cheo and Bang Ang Beaches in Ha Long Bay
A volunteer group of Buddhist followers have been mending roads in a central Vietnam city for the last two years
Over 1,000 volunteers attended a ceremony in Ho Chi Minh City on Saturday to kick off the 2015 Earth Hour campaign, a global environmental movement launched by the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) to promote energy saving
Scores of volunteer clubs have been initiated and run by local youth across the country over recent years, as a counterbalance to undesirable habits rife among a large number of today’s youngsters.
A foreign-trained young man has given up his well-paying job in Singapore to launch and develop a model of service learning in Vietnam, which benefits both disadvantaged beneficiaries and volunteers
A number of youths in Ho Chi Minh City are taking part in a volunteer project which aims to help patients at overcrowded hospitals.
The recently launched Volunteer Tourist Guide Team, comprising of 78 sociable local youths armed with excellent foreign language command, is set on creating a hospitable, helpful image of local tourism among foreigners.
- American woman strips off, jumps to death off overpass near Hanoi airport
- Pagoda in Vietnam under investigation over ‘karma removal’ for a price
- Legal experts call for reform after Hanoi man fined $8.6 for forcefully kissing girl
- Driver fined for parking car on railway in Da Nang
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – March 22
- Former British teacher discusses Vietnamese teaching methods, textbooks
- Controversy erupts after Vietnam's allegedly staged photo wins int’l award
- Wife of Ho Chi Minh City department head sent on overseas trip against regulations: inspectors
- Eight middle schoolers drown in river in northern Vietnam
- Man fined for illegal parking, taking group photo on expressway in Vietnam