The visit is part of her charitable activities in the locality
‘I was very happy to be helped by the students in recent days’
About 741 kilograms of garbage was collected along Coc Cheo and Bang Ang Beaches in Ha Long Bay
A volunteer group of Buddhist followers have been mending roads in a central Vietnam city for the last two years
Over 1,000 volunteers attended a ceremony in Ho Chi Minh City on Saturday to kick off the 2015 Earth Hour campaign, a global environmental movement launched by the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) to promote energy saving
Scores of volunteer clubs have been initiated and run by local youth across the country over recent years, as a counterbalance to undesirable habits rife among a large number of today’s youngsters.
A foreign-trained young man has given up his well-paying job in Singapore to launch and develop a model of service learning in Vietnam, which benefits both disadvantaged beneficiaries and volunteers
A number of youths in Ho Chi Minh City are taking part in a volunteer project which aims to help patients at overcrowded hospitals.
The recently launched Volunteer Tourist Guide Team, comprising of 78 sociable local youths armed with excellent foreign language command, is set on creating a hospitable, helpful image of local tourism among foreigners.
- Vietnamese woman covers CCTV camera for friend to urinate in Hanoi elevator
- Vietnam’s emerging beach destination loses charm over poor sevices
- Vietnam imprisons US citizen for planning to topple people’s administration
- Ex-official charged in elevator child molestation flees from reporters at Vietnam court
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – June 25
- Asanzo chairman admits company’s products not ‘Vietnam-originated goods’ as claimed
- Ho Chi Minh City court returns child molestation case file of ex-official
- Don’t fall for the old Vietnamese chicken head trick!
- Rain to dampen northern, southern Vietnam as hot spell hits central provinces this week
- Drones disrupt flights at Singapore airport for second time in a week