Authorities believed the explosion was triggered by an unexploded shell left from the war
Over the past 12 years, Kwon Hyun Woo has stood his ground to promote restorative justice and healing in the Vietnam-Korea relationship
An M79 shell has exploded, killing a man and his wife and injuring their two children
Risking life to cut wartime bombs or shells for gunpowder is a common practice in Vietnam
Authorities in a district in Ho Chi Minh City have seized all the wartime photos that had guns replaced by flowers, sparking strong public reactions in the past few days
A campaign was launched in Hanoi on Thursday to call for local and foreign individuals and organizations to hand in mementos, which serve as reminders of Hanoians’ intrepidity during wartime and their achievements from the post-war period till now.
- Vietnam to ease entry for foreigners without visa, overseas Vietnamese
- Two arrested after handbag snatching attempt knocks woman unconscious in Ho Chi Minh City
- Little Vietnamese girl hospitalized with 9 nail-like objects in head, prompting police investigation
- Have you ever tasted Vietnamese coconut nectar?
- Award to entertainer convicted of child molestation in US sparks fury in Vietnam