The four-day festival attracted nearly 4,000 visitors
The artistic photos capture female subjects across Vietnam going on with their everyday tasks
A 19-year-old man was named winner of the third local version of U.S. dance show “So You Think You Can Dance” in its finale on Saturday night.
A 23-year-old girl beat her seasoned expat Vietnamese contender to be named winner of the second local season of the British cooking TV reality show Masterchef on Saturday night.
On Sunday, an 18-year-old man with no training in fashion design won the 2nd season of Project Runway’s local version with his amazing Paris-inspired collection
Ngoc Thinh, 19, the recently announced winner of the 2nd season of the Vietnamese version of “So You Think You Can Dance,” says that the competition helped him prove his maturity and talent and earned him his parents’ support.
Ngo Thanh Hoa, a Vietnamese-Australian man of few words, who was named winner of the first-season Vietnam Masterchef reality show on July 19, shared that cooking, his greatest passion, helps him gain composure, patience and self-satisfaction.
- Vietnamese laborers to have three days off for 2022 New Year
- Vietnam’s famed Highlands Coffee chain sued for 5-month unpaid rents
- Hoar frost covers Vietnam’s Fansipan as temperatures plunge to zero degrees Celsius
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – November 30
- Five escape death in house collapse in Ho Chi Minh City