Specialties from the country’s rice bowl have given Vietnam a name on the world map of agricultural powers.
It claimed the runner-up prize in the competition
The system has been adopted in various farming facilities in the Mekong Delta
MimosaTEK aims to take advantage of IT to build a universal ecosystem for Vietnamese farmers
He is not letting a tough upbringing stand in the way of his bright future
He believes this makes for clean agricultural practices
Vietnam seeks to export the first batch of fresh lychees to Japan in 2020
Vietnam is currently one of America’s fastest-growing markets, according to the Consulate General of the United States in Ho Chi Minh City
Vietnam’s agricultural exports to China have dropped after more tightened regulations were imposed
Local farmers should shift their focus from growing pepper to be used as a spice toward producing it for use in higher-value goods such as perfume
- What COVID-19 vaccine is available in Vietnam and who can get it?
- Foreign women report being harassed by young men in Hanoi
- Nothing to lose: Vietnamese crypto investors rest hopes on unlisted coin
- First foreign firm donates VND3 billion to Tuoi Tre’s coronavirus vaccination initiative
- Ho Chi Minh City court sentences man to death for murdering, robbing co-worker