No more hangouts in the once vibrant city
The shutdown is aimed at preventing local residents from going to crowded places, in a bid to contain the COVID-19 epidemic
Workers were installing the lighting system to prepare for the club's reopening when the roof collapsed
They purchased the drugs and resold them to club-goers for profit
The clubbers were found using drugs following a police raid at 1:00 am
Eighty out of 218 people inside a club in Bien Hoa have tested positive for drugs
Owners of facilities violating regulations may be criminally charged in addition to receiving administrative penalties, depending on the severity
Scores of volunteer clubs have been initiated and run by local youth across the country over recent years, as a counterbalance to undesirable habits rife among a large number of today’s youngsters.
In the past one year, many youth, including teenagers, choose to go to beer clubs in Ho Chi Minh City for a change in atmosphere, ecstasy and lower costs they offer compared to bars and discos.
Gia Dinh Photo Club, Vietnam’s largest of its kind, has launched an international photo competition open to all photographers – professional or not – in Vietnam and the world over
- Vietnamese man fined for donning fake genitals in Da Lat’s public square
- Fugging hell: Tired of mockery, Austrian village changes name
- 27 students get lost on mountain after picnic in Vietnam
- Couple making counterfeit money arrested in Vietnam's Mekong Delta province
- Officials found using fake degrees issued by university in Hanoi