Dancer Kathryn McCormick, who placed third in the sixth season of American dancing reality show “So You Think You Can Dance,” is set to make an appearance at the Vietnamese version’s gala on Saturday night in Ho Chi Minh City
A Norwegian choreographer, whose ballet play is staged for tonight in Ho Chi Minh City, has highly regarded Vietnamese ballet artists’ talent and hoped that Vietnamese ballet will thrive and have a stable future in the coming years
Vietnamese American dancer/choreographer Dam Van Huynh felt the urge to return to his homeland, where he recently showcased a contemporary dance project.
This year’s Vietnamese version of the “Dancing with the stars” reality show is set to air on VTV3 starting Jan 4, 2014.
Audience members at the audition round of the second season of the Vietnamese version of “So You Think You Can Dance”, which ran from June 21 to 24, were overjoyed to see Hoa Duc Cong, a prize-winning young dancer who is struggling with devastating renal failure.
Besides the strength in dancing, willingness to change and flexible adaptability helps Yen Trang to overcome other competitors to become the champion in the TV show
- Chinese tourist dies in Da Nang
- Da Nang hotel causes stir for refusing service to Chinese tourists over new coronavirus fear
- Vietnam isolates 12, including 7 Chinese, with fevers in Da Nang
- 52 of 218 tourists visiting Da Nang from coronavirus-hit Wuhan return to China
- Vietnam to fly last Wuhan visitors home
- Face masks highly sought-after in Ho Chi Minh City over new coronavirus fear
- Meet the Italian spicing up southern Vietnam’s islands
- Heavy load in Vietnam
- Man allegedly kills himself after fatally shooting mother, injuring her children in Vietnam
- Vietnamese men slapped with heavy fine for taking 'on-the-go' shower while riding motorbike