Dancer Kathryn McCormick, who placed third in the sixth season of American dancing reality show “So You Think You Can Dance,” is set to make an appearance at the Vietnamese version’s gala on Saturday night in Ho Chi Minh City
A Norwegian choreographer, whose ballet play is staged for tonight in Ho Chi Minh City, has highly regarded Vietnamese ballet artists’ talent and hoped that Vietnamese ballet will thrive and have a stable future in the coming years
Vietnamese American dancer/choreographer Dam Van Huynh felt the urge to return to his homeland, where he recently showcased a contemporary dance project.
This year’s Vietnamese version of the “Dancing with the stars” reality show is set to air on VTV3 starting Jan 4, 2014.
Audience members at the audition round of the second season of the Vietnamese version of “So You Think You Can Dance”, which ran from June 21 to 24, were overjoyed to see Hoa Duc Cong, a prize-winning young dancer who is struggling with devastating renal failure.
A mesmerizing dance performance called “Tiger Tiger Burning Bright” by French contemporary dance group Kubilaï Khan will take place in Hanoi on June 7.
Besides the strength in dancing, willingness to change and flexible adaptability helps Yen Trang to overcome other competitors to become the champion in the TV show
Hoa Duc Cong, a prize-winning young dancer, is popular not only for his dancing talent but also for his iron will to combat his devastating renal failure.
A performance featuring Bach’s works and classic ballet pieces under the baton of famed Russian conductor Mikhail Shcherbakov will take place today.
- Vietnamese obsession with detail and quality
- Ho Chi Minh City authorities struggle to deal with toxic scrap backlog
- Saigon café apartment building featured on National Geographic UK
- In Vietnam, 800 workers lose jobs as Hong Kong owner disappears
- Bluesky Air to see license withdrawn
- Iconic Huong River turns yellow in central Vietnam
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — September 29
- Five injured in drunk-driving crash in northern Vietnam
- High-profile real estate projects on sale in Ho Chi Minh City amidst COVID-19
- Vietnam ranks fourth on travel wish list: Agoda