The pho chefs and brands outshined many others to claim the honor
TAG: day of pho 2019
Each brought to the competition their unique take on the iconic Vietnamese dish
The Tuoi Tre-backed event is seeking those who can cook up the tastiest Vietnamese 'pho'
Would you dish out the $50 for a bowl of noodles?
The Tuoi Tre-sponsored event is a celebration of Vietnam’s most popular dish
The Tuoi Tre-backed annual program is looking to select the top ten 'pho' brands most loved by consumers in Vietnam
Customers in the Japanese capital often queue for hours to get a taste of the signature Vietnamese noodle soup
Bring your own herbs: pho lovers in Europe get resourceful to enjoy signature Vietnamese dish far from home
Pho is cooked with fried duck meat, tofu, shrimp, and mushroom, which may sound odd compared to the original one, at these restaurants
The Tuoi Tre-backed annual program is seeking those who can cook tasty pho and the most loved pho brands in Vietnam
- Maskless septuagenarian man filmed attacking officer in Hanoi alley
- Vietnamese manufacturer puts nasal spray, injection vaccine against COVID-19 into final clinical trial
- Vietnam announces nearly 8,600 local coronavirus cases, over 4,400 recoveries
- Over 3 million COVID-19 vaccine doses allocated to Ho Chi Minh City so far
- COVID-19 surge hits Asia; Tokyo, Thailand, Malaysia post record infections