A major section of a lavish edifice, located in a northern Vietnamese province, will be dedicated to Confucius, an eminent ancient Chinese philosopher
A pair of century-old camphor trees planted by Vietnam’s last king at his mansion in the central region has been honored as heritage trees for their biological diversity and historical value
The Thua Thien- Hue People’s Committee in central Vietnam has approved a US$564,812 restoration project for one of its royal edifices, which is part of the UNESCO-recognized Hue monuments.
Da Lat City in the Central Highlands Province of Lam Dong has completed restoration on its former mayor’s edifice and opened it for tourism purposes.
One-third of Da Lat Map Enterprise, a century-old, French-style edifice which holds a monumental, historical, and architectural value, was burned down during a blaze early yesterday, June 9
An exhibit, "Horses and dragon horses", ongoing until Feb 10, highlights some 70 photos of reliefs of normal and dragon horses, which adorn the edifices in the UNESCO-recognized Hue royal palace.
Most officials and scientists taking part in the June 5 workshop which discussed the building of a flyover over the O Cho Dua intersection, a traffic chokepoint in Hanoi, objected to the two proposed options, which will possibly damage the historical Xa Tac relic.
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Soc Trang, Ca Mau become new COVID-19 hotbeds in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
- Closed karaoke bar catches fire in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi man sentenced to 20 years in jail for murder at beer parlor