'Thirty-five is not too late, but it would be if I have not started tomorrow'
This tenet of relationship building was a major asset to the resumption of Vietnam-U.S. relations during the post-war years
Teachers command a great deal of respect in Vietnam and hold a trusted place in the community
The public has got their wires crossed over the new curriculum while educators claim the subjects do not have to be scary for youngsters
Poor English did not prevent her from giving speeches to persuade foreign donors
Undergraduate students will be permitted to accumulate credits for their master’s degree starting in the junior year of college
While teachers are fully capable, textbooks are impractical
'We believe VinUni will create a benchmark for quality higher education in Vietnam'
The city collects around US$15 million yearly in tuition from its public middle schools
He took advantage of his assigned duty to digitally adjusted scores on hundreds of test papers
- Ho Chi Minh City braces for alarming inundation as high tide coincides with torrential rain
- In Vietnam, bar girls scarify themselves for money
- People wade through rising water on first day of week in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta city
- Living on the brink: Families in central Vietnam grapple to survive in flooded houses
- Rain, flood death toll reaches 84 in central Vietnam