She also raises funds to provide poor children with books, clothes, and food
A man has been dedicated to bringing aid, care and hope to local physically challenged, needy and terminally ill people for nearly 30 years
Two elderly American veterans have returned to their former battlefield in central Vietnam’s Quang Tri Province to heal war wounds and engage in a clutch of charity activities
A fund dedicated to the preservation and promotion of “Don Ca Tai Tu” (traditional southern music) has been debuted in Vietnam.
At the annual art exhibit running in HCMC until Jan 16 to raise funds for needy artists, a painting by a local artist fetched a whopping US$4,000.
The No. 8 Rhapsody concert, which is set for Apr 27 and 28 in Hanoi and features famous movie tracks, will raise funds to help unfortunate kids.
- Vietnam PM says next 10 days 'critical' in virus fight
- Hanoi chairman Nguyen Duc Chung suspended from work
- Korean man arrested for duping investors with Ponzi scheme in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi woman wanted for having man shot over personal conflict
- Eleven found partying amid COVID-19 social distancing in Da Nang
- Falsely jailed in a foreign land: Alone, bankrupt, and dying
- 21-yo Hanoi woman arrested for pimping for male prostitute
- Da Nang asks public servants to work from home after official positive for COVID-19
- Da Nang closes market after three regular visitors catch COVID-19
- Vietnam adds 16 COVID-19 local infections, one virus-related death