Once only meant for Vietnamese royalty, 'banh bot loc' is now a popular snack and appetizer in the central city of Hue
An entirely new temple, built from wood imported from Cambodia, will take the centuries-old building’s place once its disassembly is complete
A massive renovation is underway on the century-old Truong Tien Bridge in Hue City.
Some 1,000 international sea travelers have been treated to royal culinary delights and lifestyle during a banquet, said to be the largest ever held inside the royal palace in Hue City, on Thursday as part of a tourist promotion program
A slew of royal activities which promise to appeal to tourists have kicked off at the UNESCO-recognized Hue Complex of Monuments in central Vietnam
The UNESCO-recognized Complex of Hue Monuments in Hue City on Tuesday welcomed its 30 millionth visitor and the 12 millionth international tourist, as counted from 1993.
The UNESCO-recognized Complex of Hue Monuments is ready to present gifts to the 30 millionth visitor as part of a weeklong tourism promotion campaign to unfold later this month
The 2014 Hue Festival wrapped up in central Hue City on Sunday, ending a successful festive time, yet leaving behind questions on whether the festival has come up to its expectations
Truong Tien Bridge, one of Hue’s icons, was lit up with some 4,000 candles in a fire installation performance by a foreign troupe last night, Apr 18, to the delight of some thousand domestic and international tourists.
The 2014 Hue Festival, which opened last Saturday and closes this Sunday evening, has been enthusiastically applauded by domestic and international tourists alike
- 21-yo Hanoi woman arrested for pimping for male prostitute
- Vietnam to place order for 50-150 million doses of Russian COVID-19 vaccine
- Two Vietnamese women rescued from Chinese-run sex den in Philippines: media
- Vietnam to buy Russian COVID-19 vaccine
- Chinese citizen tests positive for coronavirus after illegal entry into Vietnam
- 10 injured as car plows into motorbikes at red light in Saigon
- Vietnamese airlines open 2021 Tet sales
- Vietnamese students crowned champions of global entrepreneurship competition
- Falsely jailed in a foreign land: Alone, bankrupt, and dying
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – August 14