He believes that using lotus leaves as a medium is a great way to showcase the beauty of lotus flowers to the world.
He hopes his designs will make their way into the hands of tourists and locals throughout Vietnam.
The family’s white lotus pond has welcomed about 40 to 50 visitors daily since the blooming season began
Will Vietnam’s latest social network Lotus succeed where (almost) all else have failed?
A clutch of religious and cultural activities are going on across the country to commemorate this year’s Vesak, or “Buddha Day”
A portrait depicting late Vietnamese President Ho Chi Minh with fresh lotuses, which will be named the world’s largest of its kind, will be on display in the central region this weekend
Visitors to the Mekong Delta region in southern Vietnam are now pampered with a wide array of rustic delights, including fishing and admiring lotuses on ecological tours
Few artisans in Hanoi now practice the art of embalming tea with the capital city’s hallmark lotuses
In recent years, the alum-laden land in southern Long An province’s Tan Thanh district, where only cajuput could survive, is now covered with lotuses, but at the cost of the area’s signature plant.
Tay Ho (West lake) lotuses, one of Hanoi’s specialties, have become an alarmingly rare sight in the capital city in recent years.
- People in very high-risk areas to receive food rations as Saigon imposes tougher COVID-19 restrictions
- Man arrested for spreading fake COVID-19 news in Vietnam
- Vietnam announces nearly 7,300 local coronavirus infections, over 2,000 recoveries
- People rush in, out of Hanoi before strict social distancing implementation
- Vietnam to prioritize Pfizer as follow-up jab for people who received first dose of AstraZeneca