The family’s white lotus pond has welcomed about 40 to 50 visitors daily since the blooming season began
Will Vietnam’s latest social network Lotus succeed where (almost) all else have failed?
A clutch of religious and cultural activities are going on across the country to commemorate this year’s Vesak, or “Buddha Day”
A portrait depicting late Vietnamese President Ho Chi Minh with fresh lotuses, which will be named the world’s largest of its kind, will be on display in the central region this weekend
Visitors to the Mekong Delta region in southern Vietnam are now pampered with a wide array of rustic delights, including fishing and admiring lotuses on ecological tours
Few artisans in Hanoi now practice the art of embalming tea with the capital city’s hallmark lotuses
In recent years, the alum-laden land in southern Long An province’s Tan Thanh district, where only cajuput could survive, is now covered with lotuses, but at the cost of the area’s signature plant.
Tay Ho (West lake) lotuses, one of Hanoi’s specialties, have become an alarmingly rare sight in the capital city in recent years.
Artist Lai Thanh Dung, whose lotus paintings were displayed during last week’s celebrations of the Buddha’s birth in Hue, has dedicated all his time to his great passion: painting lotuses.
The direct and indirect benefits to Hoa Sen Corp and its chairman seem much bigger than the money they have spent on sponsoring Nick Vujicic’s visit to Vietnam.
- Historic downpour sinks many parts of Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam detects 37 new coronavirus cases, including Filipino
- Vietnam PM says risk of COVID-19 community spread 'very high'
- Vietnam’s 135-yo cathedral demolished to make way for replacement
- Singaporean man sentenced to death for drug trafficking in Vietnam
- COVID-19 cases in treatment overtake recoveries in Vietnam for first time since April
- Returnees from Da Nang can go to work after quarantine without COVID-19 testing: HCDC
- Vietnam adds five COVID-19 cases Saturday morning, including two imported
- Vietnam reports two new COVID-19 cases, tally now 812
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — August 8