His passing is a heavy blow to Vietnamese football supporters
They purchased the drugs and resold them to club-goers for profit
More than 20 groups of Vietnamese tourists visited Sancheong between April and November this year
The S.Korean's after-tax salary is a record-high payment of all time for a sports manager in Vietnam
The South Korean man said he is worried about meeting the high expectations of Vietnamese football lovers
Head of the management board of Hoang Muoi temple in central Nghe An province regularly has another company count the money from visitors’ contributions to the temple and shadily administers the temple’s money boxes, with the seven other members and local officials either turning a blind eye or acting as accomplices.
More than 800 locals from Ha Lam town in central Quang Nam province on May 29 night besieged and threw stones at local singer Vinh Thuyen Kim, the show organizer and crew, demanding to have their ticket fares back as the show didn’t feature the famed singers as advertised.
- 16 members of robbery gang arrested in southern Vietnam
- Women earn a living digging for peanut worms in northern Vietnam
- Married couple test positive for coronavirus after illegally entering Vietnam from Cambodia
- Ho Chi Minh City scrambles to fix streets as inundation season approaches
- Rain, thunderstorms to batter southern Vietnam over next 8 days