More than 20 groups of Vietnamese tourists visited Sancheong between April and November this year
The S.Korean's after-tax salary is a record-high payment of all time for a sports manager in Vietnam
The South Korean man said he is worried about meeting the high expectations of Vietnamese football lovers
Head of the management board of Hoang Muoi temple in central Nghe An province regularly has another company count the money from visitors’ contributions to the temple and shadily administers the temple’s money boxes, with the seven other members and local officials either turning a blind eye or acting as accomplices.
More than 800 locals from Ha Lam town in central Quang Nam province on May 29 night besieged and threw stones at local singer Vinh Thuyen Kim, the show organizer and crew, demanding to have their ticket fares back as the show didn’t feature the famed singers as advertised.
- Bad traffic a roadblock to tourism in Vietnam: expat
- Vietnamese fisherwomen rake in big bucks with local sea worms
- Ho Chi Minh City beauty crowned Miss Universe Vietnam 2019
- Why did Vietnam’s largest conglomerate sell off retail arm?
- Traffic police chiefs suspended over ‘protection money’ allegation in southern Vietnam
- Police conclude investigation into death of boy locked in school bus in Hanoi
- 45 beauties compete in Miss Universe Vietnam’s semifinal round
- Vietnam whip Cambodia to take on Indonesia in SEA Games men’s football finale
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 7
- Mekong Delta man turns discarded cans into kids’ toys