Vingroup’s sale of VinCommerce to Massan Group appears to be a win-win deal
Vingroup will swap its shares in VinCommerce for stakes in the new company and become a stakeholder
The main objective of the plan is to boost the quality of public personnel and services
The tie-up will help broaden HDBank’s customer base and ramp up its operations
The merger between the Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade and Petrolimex Group Bank will create a new join stock commercial bank, which is the largest and 2nd largest bank by registered capital and assets in Vietnam
Sai Gon Tiep Thi newspaper, one of HCMC's popular magazines, released their final edition yesterday before ceasing operations and merging with the Saigon Times Group starting today, March 1.
On Jan 2, HCMC’s People’s Committee instructed the Trade and Investment Promotion Center to encourage the editors’ board and staff of Sai Gon Tiep Thi newspaper to comply with the committee’s decision to merge the paper with the Saigon Times Group.
Dai A Bank has announced an extraordinary general meeting to be held on September 25th in Dong Nai province to get approval for its merger with HD Bank.
- Vietnamese teacher purposely receives two COVID-19 vaccine shots within 10 minutes
- 4,000 foreigners get COVID-19 vaccination in Hanoi
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – September 19
- Vietnam to face Czech Republic in last group-stage game at FIFA Futsal World Cup
- Vietnam police investigate man after finding dead tiger in freezer at his house