Vingroup’s sale of VinCommerce to Massan Group appears to be a win-win deal
Vingroup will swap its shares in VinCommerce for stakes in the new company and become a stakeholder
The main objective of the plan is to boost the quality of public personnel and services
The tie-up will help broaden HDBank’s customer base and ramp up its operations
The merger between the Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade and Petrolimex Group Bank will create a new join stock commercial bank, which is the largest and 2nd largest bank by registered capital and assets in Vietnam
Sai Gon Tiep Thi newspaper, one of HCMC's popular magazines, released their final edition yesterday before ceasing operations and merging with the Saigon Times Group starting today, March 1.
On Jan 2, HCMC’s People’s Committee instructed the Trade and Investment Promotion Center to encourage the editors’ board and staff of Sai Gon Tiep Thi newspaper to comply with the committee’s decision to merge the paper with the Saigon Times Group.
Dai A Bank has announced an extraordinary general meeting to be held on September 25th in Dong Nai province to get approval for its merger with HD Bank.
- 9 large trees in central district of Ho Chi Minh City chopped down
- Vietnam court sentences woman to death for transporting 77kg of drugs
- Ancient Cham tower in central Vietnam sets world record
- 15 airlines to operate more intl’ flights to, from Vietnam’s Da Nang
- Pregnant woman saved in suicide attempt in northern Vietnam