A national commemoration ceremony is scheduled in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City for 8:00 pm on Friday
The tourney aims to help connect young entrepreneurs with seasoned and successful business people
The city is on course to build a smart city whose main priority is to develop a cashless society
'The decision became imperative once one of our staff tested positive'
They all shared a passion for running and determination to cross the finish line in the unpleasant weather of Vung Tau
The newspaper’s acting editor-in-chief has been named its chief editor
The Lunar New Year, or Tet in Vietnamese, is about three weeks away and the Vietnamese media have their own ways of celebrating it: publishing special editions as for newspapers and broadcasting Tet programs in the case of TV.
The number of Russian tourists to Vietnam has increased in the past few years, particularly to Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Thuan Province’s Phan Thiet City in southern and central Vietnam, France’s Le Monde Diplomatique reported in its August issue
Sai Gon Tiep Thi newspaper, one of HCMC's popular magazines, released their final edition yesterday before ceasing operations and merging with the Saigon Times Group starting today, March 1.
On Jan 2, HCMC’s People’s Committee instructed the Trade and Investment Promotion Center to encourage the editors’ board and staff of Sai Gon Tiep Thi newspaper to comply with the committee’s decision to merge the paper with the Saigon Times Group.
- Expats head for the exit as 'easy' Singapore's COVID-19 controls bite
- In Vietnam, 9-year-old students allegedly hit 70 times for not doing homework
- Vietnam government asked to reopen international tourism as soon as early next month
- Heavy traffic causes serious congestion on Ho Chi Minh City highway
- 90 percent of surveyed Singaporeans want to visit Vietnam this year