The Tuoi Tre-backed event is seeking those who can cook up the tastiest Vietnamese 'pho'
TAG: pho day 2019
Would you dish out the $50 for a bowl of noodles?
The Tuoi Tre-sponsored event is a celebration of Vietnam’s most popular dish
The Tuoi Tre-backed annual program is looking to select the top ten 'pho' brands most loved by consumers in Vietnam
Customers in the Japanese capital often queue for hours to get a taste of the signature Vietnamese noodle soup
Bring your own herbs: pho lovers in Europe get resourceful to enjoy signature Vietnamese dish far from home
Pho is cooked with fried duck meat, tofu, shrimp, and mushroom, which may sound odd compared to the original one, at these restaurants
The Tuoi Tre-backed annual program is seeking those who can cook tasty pho and the most loved pho brands in Vietnam
- Singaporean weighs in on why English competency is essential to Vietnam
- Mongolian pickpockets caught stealing from foreigners in Ho Chi Minh City
- Young and restful: Kien Hai island district making its name as Vietnam's new 'Ha Long Bay'
- Shots fired as armed men hold up Ho Chi Minh City jewelry shop
- Vietnamese man does business raising pet iguanas in Mekong Delta
- Vietnam’s Doan Van Hau nominated for AFC Youth Player of the Year award
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – November 17
- Spread love, not fear: Swedish photographer on wildlife conservation
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – November 16
- Hanoi qualifier finds best 'pho' chefs in northern Vietnam