The team will head to the Shell Eco-marathon Drivers’ World Championship Grand Final in July
'I think you’re going to get a race in Vietnam'
Japanese Olympic runner Naoko Takahashi was among the honored guests
A traditional boat race took place on Sunday for the first time on a canal which used to be Ho Chi Minh City’s filthiest and has been dredged up in recent years
The man, whose identity was not disclosed, worked for a Swiss helicopter air rescue company, Rega, which organised the sportsman's transport from a French hospital to Switzerland in June
The Bac Ha horse race, part of the Hanoi event featuring ethnic minority cultural activities that closed on Feb 15, drew thousands of spectators.
Representatives of ethnic minority peoples in nine provinces will showcase their traditional activities, including horse racing, at the fest “Spring hues from all over the country”, to run in Hanoi from Feb 15 to 17.
- Vietnamese model bashed for wearing revealing gown in Cannes
- 10 days of downpours to soak Ho Chi Minh City after sustained heat: forecast
- Viet Kieu dog-owner apologizes to apartment security guards following disrespectful manners
- Indie hit ‘The Third Wife’ withdrawn from Vietnam cinemas amidst child actress controversy
- Car owners in misery as Ho Chi Minh City apartment buildings lack parking space
- Huawei mobile users in Vietnam anxious after news of Google block
- Vietnam central bank says ready to sell dollars to support dong
- Ho Chi Minh City officials in Netherlands for flood control experience
- Abbott continues to be recognized among best places to work for in Vietnam
- Hanoi signs new five-year tourism ad deal with CNN