The team will head to the Shell Eco-marathon Drivers’ World Championship Grand Final in July
'I think you’re going to get a race in Vietnam'
Japanese Olympic runner Naoko Takahashi was among the honored guests
A traditional boat race took place on Sunday for the first time on a canal which used to be Ho Chi Minh City’s filthiest and has been dredged up in recent years
The man, whose identity was not disclosed, worked for a Swiss helicopter air rescue company, Rega, which organised the sportsman's transport from a French hospital to Switzerland in June
The Bac Ha horse race, part of the Hanoi event featuring ethnic minority cultural activities that closed on Feb 15, drew thousands of spectators.
Representatives of ethnic minority peoples in nine provinces will showcase their traditional activities, including horse racing, at the fest “Spring hues from all over the country”, to run in Hanoi from Feb 15 to 17.
- Overseas Vietnamese sets up fashion design business in his 60s
- Vietnamese photographer sends out ‘SOS’ to protect environment via pollution exhibition
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News -- July 19
- In Vietnam, illicit establishments built rampantly at national park
- Ex-chairman of Vietnam’s state-run BIDV Tran Bac Ha dies in prison
- Genome project finds evidence of Vietnamese people’s roots in Africa
- Nearly 900 booked for DUI after three days of Vietnam’s month-long crackdown
- 'Appalling' arson attack on Japanese animation studio kills at least 33
- Suspected arsonist planned Japan's worst mass killing in 18 years: media
- Go-Viet drivers strike as ride-hailing app revises bonus policy