Vietnam has handed a diplomatic note opposing Beijing’s illegal military exercises near the archipelago
The DK1 rigs have become formidable ‘ocean fortresses’ capable of defending Vietnam’s maritime territories against any foreign force
The social networking site has said it was a technical issue of its Boost Post feature and not politically motivated
Over 30 ceramic maps accentuating Vietnam’s sovereignty are being displayed at an ongoing exhibit in southern Vietnam’s Dong Nai Province, while another exhibit in Hanoi accentuates the antiques, maps and artworks on the same topic.
Over 100 kites bearing Vietnam’s national flag and images of soldiers safeguarding the country’s sovereignty over Hoang Sa (Paracel) and Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelagos soared high in the sky over the UNESCO-recognized Hoi An old town in central Quang Nam Province on Saturday afternoon
HCMC Book Street Fest, to run in downtown district 1 from Jan 28 to Feb 3, will feature a large number of books and captivating activities for book enthusiasts.
- Four, including three riding pillion, die in motorbike crash in Vietnam
- Vietnam's bumpy road to development of social network able to compete with Facebook
- In Vietnam, parents take children to school defying compulsory helmet rule
- Residents advised to stop giving money to beggars in Ho Chi Minh City
- China's top feed producer completes construction at its first pig farm overseas in Vietnam
- U.S. 'deeply concerned' by China's interference in Vietnam oil and gas activity
- Vietjet signs MoU with Orbis to save light for Vietnamese
- Ride-hailing firm Grab plans major investment in Vietnam: top executive
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - August 26
- Policewoman fined for insulting airline employee at Ho Chi Minh City airport