Vietnam has handed a diplomatic note opposing Beijing’s illegal military exercises near the archipelago
The DK1 rigs have become formidable ‘ocean fortresses’ capable of defending Vietnam’s maritime territories against any foreign force
The social networking site has said it was a technical issue of its Boost Post feature and not politically motivated
Over 30 ceramic maps accentuating Vietnam’s sovereignty are being displayed at an ongoing exhibit in southern Vietnam’s Dong Nai Province, while another exhibit in Hanoi accentuates the antiques, maps and artworks on the same topic.
Over 100 kites bearing Vietnam’s national flag and images of soldiers safeguarding the country’s sovereignty over Hoang Sa (Paracel) and Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelagos soared high in the sky over the UNESCO-recognized Hoi An old town in central Quang Nam Province on Saturday afternoon
HCMC Book Street Fest, to run in downtown district 1 from Jan 28 to Feb 3, will feature a large number of books and captivating activities for book enthusiasts.
- Nearly 200 men attack eatery in Ho Chi Minh City
- Military, police join hunt for ‘dangerous’ escaped convict in central Vietnam
- Vietnam considers reopening Phu Quoc Island to foreign tourists: vice-minister
- Several injured in 6-vehicle pile-up in Ho Chi Minh City
- Over 100 large trees abandoned in Hanoi after relocation for urban rail project
- Vietnamese man infested with rare worms
- Ho Chi Minh City begins rebuilding park in front of downtown theater
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — June 6
- Hope radiates from smile of British COVID-19 patient
- Wear masks in public says WHO, in update of COVID-19 advice