Vietnam has handed a diplomatic note opposing Beijing’s illegal military exercises near the archipelago
The DK1 rigs have become formidable ‘ocean fortresses’ capable of defending Vietnam’s maritime territories against any foreign force
The social networking site has said it was a technical issue of its Boost Post feature and not politically motivated
Over 30 ceramic maps accentuating Vietnam’s sovereignty are being displayed at an ongoing exhibit in southern Vietnam’s Dong Nai Province, while another exhibit in Hanoi accentuates the antiques, maps and artworks on the same topic.
Over 100 kites bearing Vietnam’s national flag and images of soldiers safeguarding the country’s sovereignty over Hoang Sa (Paracel) and Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelagos soared high in the sky over the UNESCO-recognized Hoi An old town in central Quang Nam Province on Saturday afternoon
HCMC Book Street Fest, to run in downtown district 1 from Jan 28 to Feb 3, will feature a large number of books and captivating activities for book enthusiasts.
- Vietnamese bar girls go on wild sex parties for money despite heavy toll on health
- Vietnamese PM requests mandatory face mask donning in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
- Hoi An people, military reinforce coast to brace for extreme-weather-triggered strong waves
- Philippines, Vietnam brace for tropical storm Saudel
- Tropical storm Saudel threatens Vietnam after soaking Philippines