Vietnam has handed a diplomatic note opposing Beijing’s illegal military exercises near the archipelago
The DK1 rigs have become formidable ‘ocean fortresses’ capable of defending Vietnam’s maritime territories against any foreign force
The social networking site has said it was a technical issue of its Boost Post feature and not politically motivated
Over 30 ceramic maps accentuating Vietnam’s sovereignty are being displayed at an ongoing exhibit in southern Vietnam’s Dong Nai Province, while another exhibit in Hanoi accentuates the antiques, maps and artworks on the same topic.
Over 100 kites bearing Vietnam’s national flag and images of soldiers safeguarding the country’s sovereignty over Hoang Sa (Paracel) and Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelagos soared high in the sky over the UNESCO-recognized Hoi An old town in central Quang Nam Province on Saturday afternoon
HCMC Book Street Fest, to run in downtown district 1 from Jan 28 to Feb 3, will feature a large number of books and captivating activities for book enthusiasts.
- Woman delivers 5.2kg baby girl in Ho Chi Minh City
- Storm Nakri weakens; torrential rain to remain in central, southern Vietnam
- Five turn selves in following fatal attack on gang leader in Ho Chi Minh City
- Storm Nakri to bring downpours to Vietnam’s central region, Central Highlands
- Pigs sneaked from Cambodia into southern Vietnam amid African swine fever
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - November 11
- UK police name 39 Vietnamese victims of truck horror
- Turtle made from plastic waste raises awareness of marine pollution in Vietnam
- Vietnam aims for 6.8% GDP growth in 2020
- Storm Nakri heads towards south-central Vietnam