'We’re working with China very well'
The pamphlets advertise attractions in China’s Fenghuang Ancient Town and Zhangjiajie City
The Chinese ship Haiyang Dizhi 8 and its escorts have violated Vietnamese waters three times over the last two months
Vietnam has handed a diplomatic note opposing Beijing’s illegal military exercises near the archipelago
'Incidents like this demonstrate China’s blatant disregard for international law and diplomacy'
The Hakuryu-5 rig’s operations would be extended until September 15, instead of ending on July 30
Liu, who says he's a lower-middle class Beijinger, estimates he has spent more than 40,000 yuan ($6,375) in the past couple of years to counter the effects of pollution on little Yunshu.
- Woman delivers 5.2kg baby girl in Ho Chi Minh City
- Storm Nakri weakens; torrential rain to remain in central, southern Vietnam
- Five turn selves in following fatal attack on gang leader in Ho Chi Minh City
- Storm Nakri to bring downpours to Vietnam’s central region, Central Highlands
- Pigs sneaked from Cambodia into southern Vietnam amid African swine fever
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - November 11
- UK police name 39 Vietnamese victims of truck horror
- Turtle made from plastic waste raises awareness of marine pollution in Vietnam
- Vietnam aims for 6.8% GDP growth in 2020
- Storm Nakri heads towards south-central Vietnam