'We’re working with China very well'
The pamphlets advertise attractions in China’s Fenghuang Ancient Town and Zhangjiajie City
The Chinese ship Haiyang Dizhi 8 and its escorts have violated Vietnamese waters three times over the last two months
Vietnam has handed a diplomatic note opposing Beijing’s illegal military exercises near the archipelago
'Incidents like this demonstrate China’s blatant disregard for international law and diplomacy'
The Hakuryu-5 rig’s operations would be extended until September 15, instead of ending on July 30
Liu, who says he's a lower-middle class Beijinger, estimates he has spent more than 40,000 yuan ($6,375) in the past couple of years to counter the effects of pollution on little Yunshu.
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Soc Trang, Ca Mau become new COVID-19 hotbeds in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Closed karaoke bar catches fire in Ho Chi Minh City
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – October 19