'We’re working with China very well'
The pamphlets advertise attractions in China’s Fenghuang Ancient Town and Zhangjiajie City
The Chinese ship Haiyang Dizhi 8 and its escorts have violated Vietnamese waters three times over the last two months
Vietnam has handed a diplomatic note opposing Beijing’s illegal military exercises near the archipelago
'Incidents like this demonstrate China’s blatant disregard for international law and diplomacy'
The Hakuryu-5 rig’s operations would be extended until September 15, instead of ending on July 30
Liu, who says he's a lower-middle class Beijinger, estimates he has spent more than 40,000 yuan ($6,375) in the past couple of years to counter the effects of pollution on little Yunshu.
- In Vietnam, 800 workers lose jobs as Hong Kong owner disappears
- Self-proclaimed Viet Kieu woman allegedly appropriates over $990,000 in land fraud
- High-profile real estate projects on sale in Ho Chi Minh City amidst COVID-19
- Hanoi requests proper dressing, language at Hoan Kiem Lake: draft regulations
- Five returnees from France confirmed as Vietnam’s new imported COVID-19 cases
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — September 28
- Int’l port in southern Vietnam marks completion of first phase
- Eight storms could enter East Vietnam Sea by end of 2020
- Massacre in Mexican bar leaves 11 people dead
- Waste-powered electricity plant under construction in Mekong Delta province