Vietnam has handed a diplomatic note opposing Beijing’s illegal military exercises near the archipelago
'Incidents like this demonstrate China’s blatant disregard for international law and diplomacy'
The Hakuryu-5 rig’s operations would be extended until September 15, instead of ending on July 30
Liu, who says he's a lower-middle class Beijinger, estimates he has spent more than 40,000 yuan ($6,375) in the past couple of years to counter the effects of pollution on little Yunshu.
- Four, including three riding pillion, die in motorbike crash in Vietnam
- Vietnam's bumpy road to development of social network able to compete with Facebook
- In Vietnam, parents take children to school defying compulsory helmet rule
- Residents advised to stop giving money to beggars in Ho Chi Minh City
- China's top feed producer completes construction at its first pig farm overseas in Vietnam
- U.S. 'deeply concerned' by China's interference in Vietnam oil and gas activity
- Vietjet signs MoU with Orbis to save light for Vietnamese
- Ride-hailing firm Grab plans major investment in Vietnam: top executive
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - August 26
- Policewoman fined for insulting airline employee at Ho Chi Minh City airport