'We’re working with China very well'
The pamphlets advertise attractions in China’s Fenghuang Ancient Town and Zhangjiajie City
The Chinese ship Haiyang Dizhi 8 and its escorts have violated Vietnamese waters three times over the last two months
Vietnam has handed a diplomatic note opposing Beijing’s illegal military exercises near the archipelago
'Incidents like this demonstrate China’s blatant disregard for international law and diplomacy'
The Hakuryu-5 rig’s operations would be extended until September 15, instead of ending on July 30
Liu, who says he's a lower-middle class Beijinger, estimates he has spent more than 40,000 yuan ($6,375) in the past couple of years to counter the effects of pollution on little Yunshu.
- Vietnamese woman accuses two of selling her to China 7 years ago
- Temperatures to plummet as cold spell hits northern Vietnam
- Number of Japanese restaurants in Vietnam triples in five years
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – November 29
- Driver cites hospital emergency after plowing car into traffic police motorbike in Ho Chi Minh City