The opening ceremonies of the new school year took place in 57 out of 63 provinces and cities on Sunday morning
The port is designed to boast seven wharves, which are able to receive ships of up to 70,000 DWT
School opening ceremonies were brief this year to prevent COVID-19
The force will be mobilized to assist in crime fighting efforts in urgent situations, especially in remote and isolated areas
Before Da Nang, Phu Quoc Island caught the attention of Indian billionaires
Their school is built on Ngoc Linh Mountain, the highest in Vietnam’s central region
At least seven billionaire Indian couples have booked Phu Quoc to be the venue for their wedding ceremonies
The uprising ushered in a new period in human history, said Party chief Nguyen Phu Trong
A southern Khmer pagoda in Hanoi’s Son Tay district was recently inaugurated after three years of construction.
The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism recently released a decree which stipulates that no gifts, items with logos, or meals be given during ceremonies.
- Ho Chi Minh City looks to reopen beauty clinics in early October
- People enjoy outdoor exercise in Ho Chi Minh City’s low-risk district
- Ho Chi Minh City plans COVID-19 field hospitals’ gradual closure
- Vietnam’s Hoi An suffers subsidence as rainy season starts
- Vietnam reports 9,472 more coronavirus cases