School opening ceremonies were brief this year to prevent COVID-19
The force will be mobilized to assist in crime fighting efforts in urgent situations, especially in remote and isolated areas
Before Da Nang, Phu Quoc Island caught the attention of Indian billionaires
Their school is built on Ngoc Linh Mountain, the highest in Vietnam’s central region
At least seven billionaire Indian couples have booked Phu Quoc to be the venue for their wedding ceremonies
The uprising ushered in a new period in human history, said Party chief Nguyen Phu Trong
A southern Khmer pagoda in Hanoi’s Son Tay district was recently inaugurated after three years of construction.
The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism recently released a decree which stipulates that no gifts, items with logos, or meals be given during ceremonies.
The story of a foreigner, a Japanese girl, who pays tribute to General Giap shows the affection of the people for the great general.
This year’s Hung Kings festival, held annually to commemorate the country’s first kings, has attracted over three million tourists.
- Enough is enough: Saigon’s century-old alley says no to picture-snapping tourists
- Incentives needed to draw residents to satellite cities: Ho Chi Minh City planner
- $5 a day: Vietnam sets price for arrivals' stays at COVID-19 quarantine camps
- Vietnam to allow classroom phone use from middle school
- Meet creator of mini ‘fire engine’ designed for Saigon’s narrow alleys
- Vietnamese fishermen mud-skate for a tight living
- Vietnamese PM gives green light to raise frequency of commercial int’l flights
- Rain to reduce in southern Vietnam as monsoon weakens
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – September 20
- Vietnam willing to assist UK in joining CPTPP