Before Da Nang, Phu Quoc Island caught the attention of Indian billionaires
Their school is built on Ngoc Linh Mountain, the highest in Vietnam’s central region
At least seven billionaire Indian couples have booked Phu Quoc to be the venue for their wedding ceremonies
The uprising ushered in a new period in human history, said Party chief Nguyen Phu Trong
A southern Khmer pagoda in Hanoi’s Son Tay district was recently inaugurated after three years of construction.
The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism recently released a decree which stipulates that no gifts, items with logos, or meals be given during ceremonies.
- Language teachers bemoan extended school closure in COVID-19-hit Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City plans to extend school break till April because of COVID-19
- Man sentenced to death for murdering, robbing GrabBike driver in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City tears down last wall on first metro line
- Unsold dragon fruit becomes signature ingredient in Vietnamese baker’s popular new bread
- Ho Chi Minh City’s new Eastern Bus Station to open in late April
- Four more COVID-19 patients discharged from Vietnam hospitals
- Vietnam’s Khanh Hoa ready to declare end of COVID-19 epidemic: health ministry
- Vietnam F1 Grand Prix gets go-ahead despite virus fears
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - February 19