The event will take place from October 30 to November 22
'Xoe dance,' native to Thai ethnicity people, was recognized as Vietnam’s national intangible cultural heritage in 2015
This is the first time a Vietnamese representative has triumphed in the contest since its introduction in 2012
The event features eleven contemporary dances performed by Vietnamese and international artists and other art forms
Vietnam is amongst the 15 countries with the most smokers in the world
A 19-year-old who has won the third Vietnamese version of U.S. dance show “So You Think You Can Dance” had previously nabbed 13 victories in other local and international dance competitions
A 19-year-old man was named winner of the third local version of U.S. dance show “So You Think You Can Dance” in its finale on Saturday night.
A South Korean choreographer, who has lived in Ho Chi Minh City for 10 years now, will mark the resumption of her life-long infatuation with dance in a traditional dance show to be held early next month
A dance performance featuring South Korea’s iconic “Arirang” folk tune is slated to take place in Ho Chi Minh City early next month
A flashmob dance event, which is set to take place next Saturday in Ho Chi Minh City, offers dance enthusiasts an opportunity to both have fun and act for environment’s sake.
- Over 250 English language centers listed as unlicensed in Ho Chi Minh City
- Three Vietnamese airlines requested to stop selling tickets in excess of allocations
- Three assaulted with knife over karaoke noise feud in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese man gets death sentence for killing female bus attendant over romantic jealousy
- Ho Chi Minh City traffic police given special motorbikes with license plate identification system