He reportedly killed his father after the latter refused to give him money
The treasurer reported a fake robbery to cover up her alleged embezzlement
The municipal People’s Committee made the proposition during the meeting of the city’s People’s Council on Thursday
Teachers at Saigon Vina Foreign Language Center said the center has failed to pay them for nearly two years
The woman said she was running a highly profitable business and tricked 11 people into making an investment
'We’re only able to save a bit of money by sharing a small room and eating less'
Officers have arrested and initiated legal proceedings against 10 suspects
The two groups of illegal lenders had lent their money to nearly 500 people from April to August 2020
They attempted to use bank cards created with stolen information to appropriate US$300,000 via a POS machine
Residents can call several hotlines to provide any information regarding panhandlers and homeless people
- Ho Chi Minh City’s second metro fails to get off ground as loan contracts expire
- Vietnam asks Netflix to block South Korean TV drama ‘Little Women’ over history distortions
- Ho Chi Minh City man hands over pangolin after buying from street seller
- Why are English language centers facing manpower shortages after the pandemic in Vietnam?
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — October 5