Rubbish from fishing, tourism, and household activities is placing enormous pressure on the bay
Vietnam ranks fourth in the world regarding the amount of plastic waste released into the sea
This is the second time that Vietnam has been invited to the G7 Outreach Summit
The new chairperson of Dai Duong Commercial Joint Stock Bank, or OceanBank, told Tuoi Tre that the bank will ensure liquidity “in any given situation”
The Vincom Mega Mall Times City in Hanoi, one of Vietnam’s largest underground shopping complexes, which also boasts the country’s biggest aquarium, is open to visitors starting Dec 24.
A project called “Blue Ocean World saves Vietnamese sea environment” was recently kicked off to boost locals’ awareness of protecting seas and oceans and their resources.
- Traffic checkpoints set up at Saigon entrances to enforce transport restrictions
- Strange days in Vietnam
- ‘Who dares fine me?’ says Vietnam man fined for not wearing face mask in public
- Shoppers and nudists get to grips with masks in virus battle
- Vietnam suspends all four-wheeled commercial passenger vehicles
- Saigon café ensures social distancing with fishing rod amid COVID-19
- Ho Chi Minh City keeps supermarket shelves full amid COVID-19 social distancing
- Number of COVID-19 patients mounts to 222 in Vietnam
- One-third of Vietnam’s active COVID-19 cases test negative for virus: health ministry
- UK citizen becomes latest COVID-19 patient traced to Buddha Bar in Saigon