Rubbish from fishing, tourism, and household activities is placing enormous pressure on the bay
Vietnam ranks fourth in the world regarding the amount of plastic waste released into the sea
This is the second time that Vietnam has been invited to the G7 Outreach Summit
The new chairperson of Dai Duong Commercial Joint Stock Bank, or OceanBank, told Tuoi Tre that the bank will ensure liquidity “in any given situation”
The Vincom Mega Mall Times City in Hanoi, one of Vietnam’s largest underground shopping complexes, which also boasts the country’s biggest aquarium, is open to visitors starting Dec 24.
A project called “Blue Ocean World saves Vietnamese sea environment” was recently kicked off to boost locals’ awareness of protecting seas and oceans and their resources.
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Soc Trang, Ca Mau become new COVID-19 hotbeds in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Closed karaoke bar catches fire in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi man sentenced to 20 years in jail for murder at beer parlor